February 07, 2017

Weird things happen again

Is it possible to get raped or intruded by spirits? I have asked myself this since 2008, because that's when it started.

During the autumn 2008 our home became haunted. And one night, when I sleept on the floor in my daughters room, I woke up with terrible pain. It felt as "something" came into my body and forced itself all the way from my butt up to my stomach. It was so painful and something I never experienced before! I had pain even the next day.

A couple of months later I had moved (temporary) to another apartment with my daughter - because of all the hauntings. Then one night... it happend again.

Now, fast forward to januari 2017. I woke up again, in the middle of the night. Same painful experience! Since then I have had several ear tones again, I have also felt like I wasn't alone. And tonight it happend again; the same feeling of getting raped or intruded by something (through the rooth chakra?).

I have read about succubus, but I don't know if that is what I am experiencing. If anyone have any idea about this - place make a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment