May 29, 2016

Psychic attack through the chakras?

Tonight it happend again, someone was  poking hard in my back. 

This has happend so many times, since I was just a little child. It feels like someone is attacking me while I'm sleeping. Most of the time I cannot see anything, just feel that very unpleasant feeling of someone/something poking  in my back or waist. Like they are trying to dig into my body. Actually, it feels like some kind of psychic attack/astral abuse.

Once I could hear and percieve a huge praying mantis jumping on my back. It only lasted for some seconds, then it was gone. Another time I heard a woman and a mans voice. But most of the time I cannot see or hear anything, it's just that very unpleasant feeling of someone/something touching my back.

A psychic woman told me that these beings (doing this) comes from other dimensions. She also believed that we have portals to other worlds - in our bodies. Maybe our chakras works as portals? And maybe we are more vulnerable while sleeping or doing meditation.

Anyone else who has experienced this?

No comments:

Post a Comment