November 21, 2018

Hyperdimensional interference

Some years ago I stumbled upon In 2 Worlds - a very interesting web page written by Carissa Conti. She writes about paranormal and anomalous happenings, reality glitches, number sightings, ear tones, deja vus, synchronicities, parallel timelines and timeline manipulation, alien abductions, mind control and more… I share many of her experiences and I must say she have done an outstanding work with all her documentation and research.

Carissa has written some real interesting stuff about interference, things that happend to me too. All my life I have been experienced som much weird stuff and challenges that even my friends think it's extreme. And I have many times asked myself what could be behind all this. Most problems I have had after I began reading about things like UFOs, aliens and timeline manipulations. So reading about Carissa's experiences was really interesting. Now I know that I'm not alone, other people experience strange stuff like this too.

Please visit In 2 Worlds and read about interference here and leave a comment here below if you too have experienced some of this.


Update November 23, 2018:
Less than 24 hours later, after writing this post, I got some kind of black spiritual attack with paralysis during the night. Three times! Just a coincident? Writing about stuff like above always have consequences.  

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/2/19 19:04

    Muito descritivo blog , eu gostei que bit. Haverá uma
    parte 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22/5/19 09:38

    Olá , Você tem feito um fantástico emprego. Eu vou definitivamente digg- e pessoalmente sugerir para meus amigos.
    Eu sou confiante irão ser beneficiado com este local .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17/6/19 20:11

    Greetings, I think your web site might be havng browser compatibility problems.
    When I take a look at your site in Safari, itt looks fine however when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues.

    I merely wanted too provide you with a qjick heads up!

    Apart from that, excellent website!

    ReplyDelete