March 24, 2013

Scratched again

Two days ago I got a new scratch, on my thumb, while eating breakfast. I am just so tired of this!


Two weeks ago I asked my therapist if she really couldn't see what is causing these scars. If it's spirits or something else. She closed her eyes and said:

- It's like a gap is opening up (pointing her hand up in the ceiling) and it's like a sharp string... it makes those marks...

Then she said that she was going to close the gap. She waved her hands in the air and said it was closed.

I have had scratches almost every day, but after that it stoped for two weeks, until I got this one.

It's so crazy. I still don't understand what is the "trigger". What makes this start?  My therapist who works with multidimensial healing says she think it has to do with feelings and anger. Well I still don't know what to believe. Because I get them even if I am not angry. But I Think that "the one" who is giving me these scratches is angry. It feels like it is punishing me and trying to control me, by giving me these marks.


Update:
Later that same day I got a long scratch on my right leg.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment