October 16, 2011

Scared of darkness

When I was a child I was so afraid of darkness. I always slept with my head under the coat/cover and I tried not to breath, not to move - because then "they" maybe would belive that I was dead and leave me alone. Because I was sure that "something" was in my room.

I remember that I once woke up under my bed, not remebering how I got there.

I have had many nightmares about being in a dark room and desperatly trying to turn the light on, but the switches doesn't work. But this wasn't only nightmares. Maybe they were true? Once my mother found me in bed with the lamp in bed. It had been hanging on the wall, so she was surpriced to find it in my bed.

My mother also found me in bed sometimes with nose bleed.

This last year I have been wondering if this could be signs of me beeing abducted.

Update:Just when I had written this and logged out from Blogger - I got that strange beep signal in my ear again. But I am not surpriced, writing about abductions... This happens almost everytime I write or talk about aliens and abductions. No doubt that I am being watched, but I go on trying to block the signal out, letting it bounce away from me. It seems like it works. But the next time the signal is weaker. So, "they" don't stop, they just change the signal a bit every time hoping that I won't notice it. But I do, and I get angry every time - because it doesn't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment