July 24, 2012

Small scratch mark

Yesterday I got a scratch mark on my right hand. I haven't had any for a month now, so I wonder why. Maybe because I have been feeling a bit depressed lately, thinking a lot of my cancer... I have noticed that before; strong feelings (of sadness or anger) seems to attract bad energys.

I have also felt a strange kind of "touching", or what to call it, against my skin for 2-3 days too. Same thing as I felt in my old house as i became haunted. I feel it mostly against my feets and legs. I feels almost like a very easy touch from something with fur, something invisible. Like a cat.
As you can see the scratch is very small but it has that typical look. It is very unusual that I get them on my hands, I use the get them on my fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment