September 05, 2012

More mysterious scratches

Yesterday evening I was out for a walk with my daughter. Then suddenly she said she felt that ghostly feeling on her right leg. Like something was climbing up her leg. Today I woke up with a small scratch mark on one of my fingers.





















I do not understand why I got this mark now, because I do not get them so often now. But I have noticed one thing; when I talk about scratches, or look at old pictures from my old apartment - then it starts all over again. It seems that I cannot even think about that time (2008-2009) without getting this scratch marks.

Here is a video that I found on Youtube today, about scratches. Don´t forget to read the comments below the video.


Related
Unexplained scratches (Youtube)
Unexplained scratches on the neck (Youtube)



No comments:

Post a Comment