September 07, 2012

Strange objects in the sky - again

Do you remember my post from last year; Strange object in the sky over Sweden? Well, today I saw two other strange objects. Maybe military planes/rockets.

It strange, but sometimes it's like an inner voice tells me to pick up my camera and go to a place. This happend today at 4 PM. I sat down in my bedroom with my computer when I suddenly got the idea that I should go out on my balcony with my camera. I did so and found this:

Strange objects in the Sky in Sweden
I see planes from my apartment every day, but this looks very different. And it looks similar to the one i saw September 10th 2011 - and today it is September 7th 2012! One year later and I have never seen something like this before 2011. They seems to go extremly fast and very high up in the sky. Is it some kind of military plane?  People all over the world have seen this strange things that almost looks like rockets.

Here are two more pictures from today:


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... There is not much to go by here, it sure looks like something that could be explained as having a man-made source.

    The much more interesting aspect (more than the photos) is your statement: "I suddenly got the idea that I should go out on my balcony with my camera."

    Mike C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just seen 4 of these within half an hour , I've never seen this in the sky before then to see 4 within half an hour has freaked me out a bit .

    ReplyDelete