November 28, 2011

Red dot marking

I have a collegue at my work who has experienced strange stuff too. Today we talked about UFOs and things like that. And guess what - she got that high pitched beep tone in her ear and we both feel that pressure that makes it hard to breathe.

- They are observing us, she said.

We have experienced this so many times while talking about thinks like aliens and UFOs. I can even feel it right now, while I am writing this post. It's like "they" (who ever they are) doesn't like me talking - or writing - about it. Have you experienced this to? Please leave a comment below.

Oh, almost forgot - woke up with this red dot my hand this morning. I have got similar dots before, looking more like needle marks. And once three in triangular shape right above one of my ovaries - that one was the weirdes - no blood but clearly like holes in the skin! 

2 comments:

  1. I too have these small red dots. Recently I had one on my head. I thought it was a cut because I shaved my head but then I realized I had another one just under my hair a few cm's to the left of it. I also have nightmares at night sometimes. It gets hard to breathe and I wake up with a buzzing/ringing noise in my head when awake. Most of the dream relate to my alien phobia for E.T. (yes the one from the movie.) I had it for years until I grew out of the phobia I had for him.I also have had red dots on my left forearm for as long as I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the same here. These red dots continue. Just the other night, I felt something poking my in the back of right leg (behind my knee) and I looked the next morning and there was a puncture wound. The appear to do it in my sleep and the pain woke me up. Somehow I appear to be connected in someway.. haven't quite figured that out yet..

    ReplyDelete