January 04, 2012

Drugs and other dimensions

In 1993, I listened to a lecture by Serena Roney-Dougal about Ayahuasca. It's a drug that has been used by shamans for a long time to get in contact with other worlds/dimensions. Serena talked about the drugs effects on the pineal gland (in the brain). It was very interesting, you can read about it in her book "Where Science and Magic meet". I liked it a lot, but at that time I didn't know anything at all about other dimensions.

About 4-5 years later I had a really scary experience in my bedroom. It felt very real, but I tried to convince myself that it was only a bad dream. First 10 years later I understood that it wasn't just a dream. I had been visited by beeings from other dimensions.

In 2008 my home became haunted and I got physically attacked by something invisible. I was shocked. My life was turned upside down and I left my home, but I was followed wherever I went. Then I realised; other dimensions are for real and some beeings can find you wherever you are. There is nowhere to hide.

So, maybe drugs like Ayahuasca can be used to get you there - if you want.

Have you seen Bruce Parry on TV? I really love that program about his trips all over the world. And he has tested Ayahuasca twice. Here is from the second time:



I am against drugs, but I am really interested in what happens (physically and spiritually) when you take drugs like Ayahuasca. Because I think it's more than just hallucinations.

Graham Hancock has done much research on ancient cultures and he knows a lot about drugs like Ayahuasca and Iboga. He has found that people who use these drugs all experience the same things; such as very special patterns and remarkable animals. And some of the "hallucinations" are very similar to what alien abductees have experienced.

Hancock says that this can explain many of the remarkable cave paintings found in various parts of the world. They all show visits to other dimensions and other beeings.

I am really looking forward to more researches about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment