June 27, 2011

Seeing behind closed eyes

Actually I haven't thought much about this untill I read about some other people who had experienced this.

I think it happened the first time during 1997. I lay in my bed with closed eyes and it was totally black in the room. The suddenly I noticed that I saw my bed table and the things I had on it, through my closed eyelids. Everything was in grey shades, but I could see it - and I thought that it was very strange.

Next time this happend I think was during 2008, so it was a while ago...

Still don't know what to think about this. But I have noticed that strange things seems to happen in periods during my life. No I have been trying hard to "close myself down", so that i will not to feel this kind of things. And I believe it works :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment