June 18, 2011

Seeing UFOs

The same month as I got the scratches I saw an UFO, but this wasn't the first time.

In 1977 and 1978 I saw an UFO with my older brother. I was talking on the phone with a friend when he called for me. I run out on the balcony where he stood and watched something that really looked like an UFO. It was winter time and very dark outside, so we could see the form of the object. We could only see the lights that were around it. It was like lights in different colours blinking while it flew. We heard no noice at all. The second time my brother took some pictures that showed a cigar formed object.

In 2008, when the strange things started to happen at home - then I saw an UFO again. This time with my daughter and it was in the middle of the day. We could see it clearly because it flow right in front of our car. The next moment it just disapeared! I was round and in silver/metal.

Isn't that strange that it showed up at the same time as the hauntings began?

No comments:

Post a Comment